We’ve provided a convenient download link and summary of Nelson Textbook of Pediatric 21st edition Pdf so you can read the summary and download a concise review of the chapters. To download the full document, follow the links in this post. We have shared the document EPUB and PDF with our fellow online users for your convenience.
The Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics is a comprehensive resource for pediatricians and other health care professionals who work with children. The 20th edition, which was published in 2016, covers everything from newborn care to adolescence, with detailed information on diseases, tests, and treatments. The textbook is written by a team of leading pediatric experts and is heavily revised and updated every year.
Since its first edition in 1953, Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics has been the leading pediatric text for both students and practitioners. The 20th edition, published in 2016, is no exception, with its comprehensive coverage of all aspects of pediatric care. The textbook is written by a team of expert authors who are leaders in their fields, and it is updated regularly to reflect the latest advances in pediatric medicine.
One of the textbook’s strengths is its broad scope. It covers everything from neonatology to adolescent health, making it an essential reference for clinicians who care for children at all stages of development. In addition, the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics includes detailed information on common disorders and diseases, as well as helpful clinical guidelines.
For students, the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics is an essential resource for learning about pediatric care.
- The 20th edition of nelson textbook of pediatrics is the basic and essential resource for pediatricians to diagnose and treat children in the modern era.
- The new edition is completely revised, update and edited with a new researched data about basic, clinical and also about a population based.
- The book holds all the basic knowledge from the molecular level up to the sociological level.
- The nelson textbook of pediatrics is the leading book studying in the field of pediatric.
- Highly searched on internet and having a best sale all over the world.
- The pdf version is very helpful to study the book on your laptop, mobile and computer everywhere.
About The Author
Dr. Kliegman was awarded his medical degree from the State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center in 1974. He trained as a pediatric intern and resident (1974-76) at The Babies Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York. After completing a clinical neonatology and a metabolic research fellowship in 1979 at Case Western Reserve University, he became an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at that same institution
- Publisher : Saunders; 19th edition (June 24, 2011)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2680 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1437707556
- ISBN-13 : 978-1437707557
- Item Weight : 10.3 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 3.25 x 10.75 inches